The highest productivity of always
The secret is not just adding cutting heads but be able to make them work synergistically. In 2006 TESEO introduces the first machine with 3 cutting heads which, thanks to an innovative software, manages the individual units in a continuous manner and without interference even in the same area of the leather, increasing the productivity of 40% compared to the same machine equipped with only 2 cutting heads. The third head marked a turning point: in this decade, it has evolved and improved thanks to the experience gained with over 3500 systems installed within the largest companies in the world, in various sectors such as footwear and leather goods, automotive and suite of furniture. A valuable know-how that now, thanks to the new technology developed, the miniaturized components and the innovative materials, make, for the first time on the market, the adoption of the fourth cutting head possible. An exclusive to meet the growing production needs and contextual to the required flexibility that the fragmentation of modern markets imposes.
| SIGMA QUAD | SIGMA 300 TH/3H |
Plant with a working area moving on rollers for continuous automatic cutting of leather and materials in rolls (synthetic and fabrics).
- From 2 to 4 independent cutting heads; ideal machine for medium and high production
- The secret is not just adding cutting heads, but to make them work synergistically
- In 2006 Teseo introduces into the market the first machine with 3 cutting heads, for a 40% increase in productivity compared to the same machine with 2 heads
- To cope with increasing productivity requirements, thanks to the new developed technologies, the miniaturization of components and innovative materials, it was possible to adopt the fourth cutting head for a further increase in production
- Up to + 25% productivity compared to the same machine with 3 heads