TESEO rules for the confidentiality of your personal data.
This Policy describes how to manage the www.teseo.com website in relation to the processing of personal data of its Users and Visitors. This policy is also given as disclosure pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR n. 2016/676 to all the Visitors of this web site, starting from the home page www.teseo.com
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
What are cookies? Cookies are short strings of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser, eg. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera …) information that can be reused during the same visit on the website (session cookies) or later, even after several days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user’s preferences, from the single browser on the specific device used for the navigation (computer, tablet, smartphone). A cookie should not retrieve any other data from the User’s hard disk nor transmit computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the User’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other similar technologies such as web beacons, transparent GIF and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML, that can be used to achieve information on user’s behavior and on the use of services. The word ‘cookie’ refers to cookies and all the similar technologies Based on the features and on the use of the cookies, there are different types of cookies.
- Technical cookies strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website and are used to manage different services related to the same sites (such as a login or access to private functions ).The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the working session, or it is possible to consider a longer permanence in order to recall User’s choices. Disassembling technical cookies may jeopardize the navigation and the use of the website.
- Analytics cookies and performance cookies. These cookies are used to anonymously collect and analyze the traffic and the use of a website. These cookies, without identifying the User, allow to detect when the same User returns to connect at different times. They also allow to supervise the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies (not operative on this website). These cookies are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the preferences of the User and improve his navigation experience.
In accordance with the above mentioned documents by the data protection Authority, TESEO S.p.A. wish to advice the Users of its website that only technical cookies are put in work. As explained above, these cookies are used to navigate or provide a service requested by the User. They are not used for further purposes (in particular, profiling for commercial or marketing purposes) and normally they are directly set up by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations may not be made or would be more difficult and less secure. In addiction, this website uses “analytics cookies”, that can be assimilated to the technical cookies since they are only used or the purpose to optimize the website, only by the owner of the site, that may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Furthermore, we specify that this website does not use any type of cookie in order to profiling the Users. Therefore, relating to the only technical aspects, technical cookies and protocols, we wish to inform that the computer systems and the software procedures used to run this website may obtain , during the normal operation, some personal data which are implicitly transmitted though the use of Internet communication protocols. These information are collect not to be related to identified data subjects, but due to their own nature and if processed and integrated with data held by third parties , could allow Users to be identified.
IP addresses, browser type, domain names, URI addresses of requested resources , access time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment User, all fall under this category of data. These data are collected and used on an aggregate and anonymous basis exclusively to improve the quality of services and to obtain statistics on the website’s use. Data could be used for ascertain any liability in event of fraud or computer crimes against this website.
In general, reardless the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform that in addition to the protection provided by law, are available several options to navigate without cookies, such as:
- Blocking third-party cookies: cookies of third parties are generally not necessary to navigate, so it is possible to reject them by default, using special functions of the web browser.
- Activating the “Do Not Track” option: this option is available for the latest generation browser.
- Activating the anonymous navigation: using this function is possible to navigate without leaving a trace.
- Removing the cookies through the use of special functions in all the browsers. For each internet access are downloaded new cookies, so the removing shall be made periodically. Some browsers have automatic system for periodic removal of the cookies. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider. Please visit the support page of your browser:
Cookies from Third Parties
When You visit a website, you can receive cookies from other organizations websites (“Third Parties”) which can be placed both in Italy and abroad. On our website there is a link to You tube, where you can visit our webpage www.youtube.com/user/TESEOTECH. To achieve this link we use social plugin aimed to the content sharing on You Tube in order to improve our visitor’s user experience. The existence of these plugin involves the in/out transmission of cookies. The management of the information collected by Third Parties, specially by You Tube is ruled by their disclaimer that we invite you to refer to. TESEO cannot control the cookies present on web sites of Third parties. For further needs to in-dept examination on cookies matter, please visit http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Data provided by the User voluntarily
During the visit www.teseo.com, the registration or the elaboration of purchase orders into the dedicated area can be processed personal data referred to identifiable or identified persons (name, surname, email address, telephone number etc.). This processing can occur only for personal data provided voluntarily by the Users that fill the information forms present on the www.teseo.com website. Furthermore, to send a voluntary and explicit email to the addresses indicated in this website involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to reply to the request and of the other personal data inserted by the User. We point out that, in our website, we never ask you to give us your “special categories of data” , defined by the current regulations as “personal data that are able to disclose the racial or ethnic origin, political ideas, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in political parties, trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, , as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health and sexual life” (art. 9 Reg. UE 2016/679).
VOLUNTARY NATURE OF DATA PROVIDING
Apart from what specified about navigation data, the User is free to provide personal data contained in the purchase order management or information request forms. Failure to provide the data identified as mandatory, if any, present in specific forms of information collection, may, however, cause the impossibility of giving course to the activities to which the form is dedicated.
According to the needs expressed from time to time by the User who accesses the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing of data provided during the registration phase or by completing the online forms may be as follows:
- allow registration on the site, a necessary condition for the execution of online orders in relation to the products and services provided by TESEO S.p.A.;
- carry out analysis that allow TESEO to improve services and products;
- answer to requests and needs of the User;
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing data depends on the purpose:
- the execution of a contract of which the person is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken after request of the same person;
- the management and execution of the obligations established by law (accounting, administrative, fiscal purpose, etc.);
- the legitimate interest of Teseo to guarantee the correct and secure functioning of the Site by the user and allow to navigate correctly on the Site.
- the consent freely given.
METHOD OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE TIME
Personal data will be processed in a mainly automated way and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures have been adopted by the data controller to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The personal data provided by the User through the compilation of specific forms for collecting information or applications for web purchase orders present on the www.teseo.com website will be stored and processed by the data controller in full compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing. Personal data will be processed for the time necessary in relation to the purposes of collection and the User can always ask for the interruption of treatment or the cancellation of their data.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The Data Controller makes use of its employees and collaborators. Personal data, provided by the User through the compilation of specific forms for collecting information on the www.teseo.com website, may be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the data controller as data controllers, or persons in charge of data processing; these subjects will process the data only when necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them by the data controller and only for the data necessary to perform these tasks. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this proves necessary to provide specific services or information. Finally, it should be noted that the data controller may use internal IT technicians for occasional maintenance, update or assistance operations in case of malfunction. However, no data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated outside the company.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Users of the website are entitled to exercise the rights provided for in articles 15 and ss. Reg. 2016/679, at any time. In particular:
- Right to access to personal data;
- Right to obtain rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- Right to oppose the treatment;
- Right to revoke the consent, where required (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation); Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (“Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” whose contact details are indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it).
Where applicable, Users may also exercise the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition). We inform you that, if you exercise the above rights, you can send a specific request to the data controller, at the following addresses: MAIL email@example.com – PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA CONTROLLER INFO
The data controller is TESEO S.p.A. based in Fermo, Via G. Agnelli, 49 - P.Iva 01146380447
Date of last modification 24/04/2018